Back to Main
The new command line switches for PowerPoint Viewer 2003 are:
/L -- Read a playlist of files contained within a text file.
/S -- Start without splash screen.
/P -- Print the presentation.
/D -- Prompt the Open dialog box to appear when slide show ends.
/N# -- Open presentation at a specified slide number "#".
The playlist file itself is simply a list of presentation filenames
So the functionality that is lost included:
* No more loop continuously switch. Each presentation will loop or not loop
* No Kiosk password dialog switch. Viewer will display presentations in
* Cannot specify a slide range to show. Viewer will display the range of
* Cannot force automatic advancing of slides. Viewer will automatically
* Virus protection warnings cannot be enabled/disabled by choice.