Back to Main
These steps are important to help ensure that your file links are "relative" and will still
1. Assemble all of the sounds, animations, narrations, movies, and any
2. Open a new presentation and save it to the working folder. Then begin
3. Save often to protect your work.
4. Don't link to any file that does not already reside in your working
5. When your presentation is complete, save it to the working folder. Move all files together when distributing to another system from the working folder and keep them in a single folder on the new system or on a CD.