Back to Main
These steps are important to help ensure that your file links will still work when you transport your presentation to other systems.
1. Assemble all of the sounds, animations, narrations, movies, and any other files you think you might use, into a single working folder.
2. Open a new presentation and save it to the working folder. Then begin adding files, links, etc. to the presentation.
3. Save often to protect your work.
4. Don't link to any file that does not already reside in your working folder.
5. When your presentation is complete, save it to the working folder.